The Static Line II ionizer is an antistatic device which emits negative and positive ions, neutralizing the electrostatic charging in the cryochamber.
The sections no longer stick to the knife edge, or bunch up one on top of the other, but float in a nice ribbon over the knife surface. The pickup of the sections can be done easily.
We recommend the use of the Static Line II ionizer for trimming, sectioning and section collection.
- Sucrose protected specimens.
- Cell cultures in elatine/ sucrose.
- Frozen hydrated specimens.
- Dry cut Lowicryls at room temperature.
- Polymers and rubber.
In the Diatome special brochure "Diatome Static Line II" you will find detailed information about technical data, the applications and the handling.
|SLI||Static Line II ionizer||each||1,750.00||Add to Cart|
What services can we offer you?
- Technical assistance in all fields of ultramicrotomy.
- Free sectioning tests for all types of samples.
- Make use of our many years of experience in perfecting our knives.
- With a telephone call, an e-mail or a fax message we can inform you of any details you require.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!