Automatic Print and Film Processor
The MohrPro 14 can process a wide variety of B&W RC papers, high contrast B&W line films and RA-4 color papers. The processor will accept material as small as a ⁄4 x4“ (with the Dryer Modification).
The MohrPro 14 is a 14 inch wide processor with a straight through or ST roller transport design capable of processing 60-8x10 RA-4 color prints (8 inches per minute) or 120- 8x10 B&W RC prints (16 inches per minute) dry to dry, per hour. The chemical capacity requires a minimum of 3⁄4 of a gallon of developer and fixer with a maximum of 5 gallons.
The chemicals are not stored inside the processor tanks but below in auxiliary 2 or 5 gallon containers. From these containers, the chemical solutions are automatically pumped into the processor whenever the solutions are heating or during processing of paper. Once the preset temperature is reached or when in the energy saving standby mode, the chemicals automatically drain into the auxiliary containers.
This unique feature keeps the solution racks and tanks cleaner than in a traditional processor where the racks and tanks are in contact with solution continuously. This processor is self cleaning. Just remove the chemical containers and replace them with containers filled with water.
Turn the process switch to the heating mode. Water is pumped up into the processor through the solution racks into the tanks and overflows down into the containers. Once the processor reaches the preset temperature and shuts off, the processor is clean.
The temperature is adjustable from room ambient to 115 degrees. Development time is adjustable from 20 seconds to 2 minutes. The dryer and solution temperatures are adjustable and very accurate. The drive motor is variable speed DC controlled by an electronic PC board. The straight through roller drive system all but eliminates jamming.
- STRAIGHT LINE PROCESSING PATH. Process with confidence. The straight paper path eliminates many problems that cause jamming.
- EASILY CLEANED. Operator will be delighted with the ease of cleaning this processor. Roller assemblies lift right out, tank corners are all rounded.
- FULL ACCESS TO COMPONENTS. Maintenance is so simple that any part can be changed in minutes.
- NO PLUMBING NECESSARY. The Mohrpro 14 may be located anywhere as a stand-alone unit.
- MATERIAL UP TO 14" IN WIDTH MAY BE PROCESSED. Minimum length required is 7 inches.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Chemical temperature can be adjusted for proper processing of paper or film.
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL. Speed may be varied for proper processing of paper or film.
- STANDBY MODE. Saves equipment wear, electrical and plumbed water expenses, when not processing
MohrPro 14-ST Processor Specifications
|Materials||resin coated B&W paper, RA-4 color paper, graphic arts film & paper (either rolls or sheets) and EM Film (4489)|
|Processing Width||Up to 14 inches|
|Transport Speed||Up to 4.5 feet per minute|
|Solution Tank Capacity||3⁄4 gallon minimum|
|Warm-Up Time||10-30 minutes|
|Power Requirements||115 volt, 60 Hz, 15 amps|
|Dimensions||12" H, 30" L, 22" W, with Shelf & Exit basket 50" L|
|Dry Weight||90 pounds|
|Warranty||12 months on all parts|
|74950-14||MohrPro 14 Processor||each||5,000.00||Add to Cart|
(Adds an additional set of rollers in the dryer which allows for the processing of paper or film smaller then 5 x 7”)
|each||500.00||Add to Cart|
(A light tight loader designed to accept roll or cut sheet material.)
|each||250.00||Add to Cart|
|74952-18||Chemical Preheating Pad (Reduces warm up time and mechanical wear)||each||95.00||Add to Cart|
All chemicals are concentrated . One quart (0.95L) of concentrate mixed with water will make one gallon of working solution.
|74961-01||R-201 Developer||1 qt||18.00||Add to Cart|
|74961-10||R-201 Developer||12x1qt||172.00||Add to Cart|
|74962-01||R-202 Fixer||1 qt||16.00||Add to Cart|
|74962-10||R-202 Fixer||12x1qt||145.00||Add to Cart|
|74963-01||R-203 Hardener||1 qt||14.00||Add to Cart|
|74964-01||R-204 Defoamer||3/4 oz||8.00||Add to Cart|
|74965-01||R-401 Dev/Activator Cleaner||1 qt||19.00||Add to Cart|
|74965-03||R-401 Dev/Activator Cleaner||3x1qt||45.00||Add to Cart|
|74966-01||R-402 Fix/Wash/ Cleaner||1qt||19.00||Add to Cart|
|74966-03||R-402 Fix/Wash/Cleaner||3x1qt||45.00||Add to Cart|
The MohrPro is also available in a 22 model.
- MOHRPRO 20 model is a 22 inch (56cm) wide processor with a Deep Tank roller transport design capable of processing 240 - 8x10 RA color prints (18 (54.7cm) /minutes) or 480 - 8x10 B&W RC prints (36/minute) dry to dry per hour.