EMSS Personal Fine and General Purpose Tweezer Line
EMS proudly introduces a full selection of tweezers and forceps with all hand-crafted to a perfect tip symmetry and balance, high quality and innovative tweezers, that are well suited for many applications:
EM Labs – General Labs - Electronic – Aerospace – Precision assembly – Optic – Biotech – Chemistry – Surgery - etc.
- Type SA low carbon austenitic steel - non magnetic, generally used where corrosion resistance and toughness are primary requirements.
- Aluminum alloy AL – low density, high electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance in common environments, lightweight – only used for the making of tweezers handle.
- Titanium alloy TA – relatively low density (4.5g/cm3), good mechanical properties and high use temperature (1600°F/870°C); good corrosion resistance and non-magnetic. Generally it is used in addition to the high heat and corrosion resistance, a very high strength-to weight ratio is required.
- "PTFE" coatings, TE – superior anti-scratch, non-stick material.
Insulation and very high corrosion resistance. Continuous use temperature 150°C (300°F)
- Ceramic MZ – zirconia toughened alumina (ZTA). Non-porous. Superior of hardness, corrosion, heat resistance, and insulation.
- Conductive plastic CF (PA66/CF30) – polyamide 66 reinforced with 30% carbon fiber
- Non-conductive plastic RF (PET’GF30) – polyethylene terephtalate reinforced with 30% glass fiber.
- PEEK/CF30: Polyetheretherketone reinforced with 30% wt% carbon fiber - High Performance Plastic Type CP. Very hard, high tensile and flexural strength, high wear resistance. High heat (260 -300°C) resistant. Excellent resistance to most chemicals. ESD safe, low surface resistivity (102 ohm). Directly substitute for all CF or RFSoft ESD cushion grip static dissipative (ESD safe). NBR vulcanized rubber
- Synthetic fiber SV – PVDF, polyvinylidene fluoride carbon fiber reinforced
- Nickel plating – NP, Superior corrosion resistance to saltwater, alkalies and organic acids.
- High End Medical Tweezers
- EMS Swiss Personal Line of Tweezers
- High Precisions and Ultra Fine Tweezers
- High Precision, Diamond Like Carbon
- Super Thin and Long Tweezers
- EMS Ergonomic Tweezers
- Flat-Tip Tweezers
- ESD Safe
- Gold Coated
- Ceramic Tipped
- General Purpose Tweezers
- Fiber and Fiber Tipped
- EMS Synthetic Fiber Tweezers
- Surface Mount and Optoelectric
- EMS Wafer Tweezers