UniMark® slides have a printed area of approximately 20 mm which can be used with most types of printers and written on with permanent markers. Different colors of the labeling area offer the possibility to distinguish the preparations (by users, priorities etc.).
Dark markings contrast especially well with the bright colors of the labeling areas and thus facilitate the identification of preparations. The thin coating of the marking area prevents the slides from sticking together and enables them to be used on automated systems.
- Made of soda lime glass of third hydrolytic class
- In compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- Dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm
- Thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- Frosted microscope slides: with a silky frosted marking area of approx. 20 mm on both sides
- Pre-cleaned and ready for use
For in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability.
Available in a box of 50 pieces or aluminum bag of 50 boxes.