Light Box, Model A
EMS Catalog #71650
- Only authorized personnel should use this item
- Take caution when using this item as personal injury could occur
- DO NOT operate this item under any circumstances if any parts are damaged – seek replacement or servicing immediately
- DO NOT let the cord hang over sharp edges or near sources of heat
- When not in use, always unplug the item
- Before storing away, be sure that the item has cooled down completely
- DO NOT immerse the item in water – doing so will result in electrical shock
Upon opening the Light Box, the user will notice that the lamps have been taped to the reflector to avoid damage. This is underneath the acrylic viewing screen.
- Loosen the 2 screws of the viewing screen support-angles and slide out the screen.
- Insert the lamp, snapping in the 2 pins at each end, securely. These pins should be inserted vertically and twisted at a 90-degree angle.
- Slide the screen back to its initial position and refasten the support angles.
- Plug the cord into any 110V outlet.
- Depress the switch on the side of the box all the way in and hold for a few seconds.
- Release the switch and the light will turn on.
- Press the switch all the way in and release quickly to turn off.
The Light Box can be used on any sturdy surface, inclined, or mounted on a wall.
To mount on a wall
- Use two (2) 15-pound picture hooks spaced about 8" apart.
- Hang the Light Box from the 2 picture hooks with wire.
Adding a glass panel for tracing, layouts, etc.
- Loosen the 2 screws of the viewing screen support-angles.
- Raise the angles in the slots provided, and slide in a piece of glass on the top screen.
- Lower the angles down to the glass and refasten them.
Note: Glass panels not included. When ordering, select size 12-5/16" x 9-3/16" with corners "swiped smooth". Maximum thickness: ⅛" plate.
Light Box, Model A