EMS Catalog #71914
- Select a tip with a rubber vacuum cup on a probe that is a tad smaller than the desired part for placement.
- Adjust the probe tightly to the tip of the vacuum pen. Be sure that the vacuum tip is clean and free of any dust or other contaminants alike.
Note: Large rubber vacuum tips can be placed directly on the vacuum pen tip without the use of a probe.
- Simultaneously depress and hold the button on the side of the tool.
- Touch the vacuum tip squarely to the part and release the button – the part is now grasped.
- Move the part to the desired place and depress again – the part is now released.
Note: This tool only works with rubber vacuum tips, as they are made of a material that is optimal for air-tight sealing.