Holey Silicon Nitride TEM Grids
State-of-the-art support film.
This latest addition to our line of TEM Window Grids is manufactured using advanced MEMS technology to produce a unique 500 x 500 micrometer aperture with 200 nm low-stress silicon nitride membrane.
Available with square holey pattern or 5 x 5 indexed array with hexagonal holey film.
- Resistant to acids, bases, and solvents.
- Can be easily plasma-cleaned to remove organic contamination.
- Tolerates high-temperature experiments and imaging up to 1000°C.
- Provides a carbon-free background.
- Packaged under cleanroom conditions.
||0.5 x 0.5 mm
Square Pattern on 200 nm Silicon Nitride
||90 x 90