Filters

Filter by attributes
  • Color
  • Ice
  • Material
  • Overnight Shipping Only
  • Shelf Life
Filter by manufacturer

Slides & Cover Glass

Sort by
Product Name Ordering Info

White Glass, Plain Microscope Slides

Diamond White Glass plain microscope slides are pre-cleaned and ready to use. Produced from the finest quality optical white glass.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-01 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, Plain, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $26.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-02 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, Plain, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $248.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-03 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, Plain, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $29.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-04 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, Plain, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $271.00 Add to Quote:

White Glass, Frosted Microscope Slides

The slides are produced using a unique chemical etching process providing the slides with a smooth frosted finish that won't wear out slide marking pens. Pre-cleaned and ready to use. Produced from finest quality white glass.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-05 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $29.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-06 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $271.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-07 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-08 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $293.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-09 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-10 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $293.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-11 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-12 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $325.00 Add to Quote:

Classic, Plain Microscope Slides

These plain microscope slides are produced from premium glass sheets and offer exceptional quality while providing considerable savings. These slides are pre-cleaned and ready to use.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-13 Description: Classic Slide, Plain, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $21.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-14 Description: Classic Slide Plain, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $139.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-15 Description: Classic Slide Plain, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $20.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-16 Description: Classic Slide Plain, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $139.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-17 Description: Classic Slide Plain, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $23.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-18 Description: Classic Slide Plain, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $167.00 Add to Quote:

Classic, Frosted Microscope Slides

These frosted microscope slides are produced using a unique chemical etching process. This provides the slides with a smooth frosted finish that won't wear out slide marking pens.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-19 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-20 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $169.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-21 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $23.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-22 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $169.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-23 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $28.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-24 Description: Classic Slide 1-Sd Frost, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $202.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-25 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $25.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-26 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-27 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-28 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-29 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $29.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-30 Description: Classic Slide 2-Sd Frost, Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $210.00 Add to Quote:

Color-Coded Frosted Microscope Slides

Color frosted microscope slides with color coding on one end and one side. Pre-cleaned and ready to use.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-31 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Bl Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-32 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Bl Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-33 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Gr Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-34 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Gr Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-35 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Or Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-36 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Or Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-37 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Pk Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-38 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Pk Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-39 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Tan Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-40 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Tan Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-41 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Wh Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-42 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Wh Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-43 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Yel Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-44 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Yel Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-45 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Aqua Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-46 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Aqua Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-47 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Bl Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-48 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Bl Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-49 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Gld Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-50 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Gld Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-51 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Gr Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-52 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Gr Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-53 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Lilac Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-54 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Lilac Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-55 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Or Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-56 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Or Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-57 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Pk Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-58 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Pk Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-59 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Tan Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-60 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Tan Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-61 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Wh Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-62 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Wh Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-63 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Yel Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-64 Description: 90 Deg Slide, Grd Edge, Safety Crnr, Yel Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $201.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-65 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Bl Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-66 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Bl Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-67 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Gr Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-68 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Gr Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-69 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Or Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-70 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Or Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-71 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Pk Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-72 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Pk Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-73 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Wh Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-74 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Wh Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-75 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Yel Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-76 Description: 45 Deg Slide, Bev, Clip Crnr, Yel Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $235.00 Add to Quote:

White Glass Microscope Slides, Charged

Produced from the finest quality optical white glass, these charged microscope slides provide the ideal surface for cell and tissue adhesion. Pre-cleaned and ready to use.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-81 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Aqua Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-82 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Aqua Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $517.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-83 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Bl Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-84 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Bl Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $517.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-85 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Gld Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-86 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Gld Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $528.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-87 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Gr Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-88 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Gr Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $528.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-89 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Lilac Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-90 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Lilac Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $528.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-93 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Pk Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-94 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Pk Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $528.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-99 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Yel Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-100 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 90 Deg Grd Edge, Yel Frost Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $528.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-101 Description: Wht Gl Slide, Chgd, 45 Deg Bev, Safety Crnr, Bl Frost Pack: 144 gs Price: $59.00 Add to Quote:

Round Coverglass

Platinum Line Round Coverglass are made of a water-white colorless borosilicate glass, with an optimuim hydrolytic resistance. Ultra-thin. Performs exceptionally well on all automated glass coverslippers.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-01 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 10mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $578.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-02 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 11mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $462.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-03 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 12mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $479.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-04 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 12mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $365.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-05 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 15mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $194.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-06 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 18mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $240.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-07 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 18mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 x 5 oz Price: $453.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-08 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 22mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 x 10 oz Price: $336.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-09 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 25mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 10 oz Price: $453.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-10 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 25mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 x 10 oz Price: $468.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-11 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Round, 28mm, #1 Pack: 10 x 10 oz Price: $495.00 Add to Quote:

Platinum Line #1 Coverglass

Platinum Line No. 1 Coverglass are made of a water-white colorless borosilicate glass, with an optimum hydrolytic resistance. Ultra-thin. Performs exceptionally well on all automated glass coverslippers.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-12 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Square, 15x15mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $220.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-13 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Square, 18x18mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $112.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-14 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Square, 22x22mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-16 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 22x40mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-17 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 22x50mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-18 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x30mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-19 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x40mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-20 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x45mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-21 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x50mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-22 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x55mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-23 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x60mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-24 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 25x30mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-26 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 25x50mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-25 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 25x40mm, #1 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:

Platinum Line #1.5 Coverglass

Platinum Line No. 1.5 Coverglass are made of a water-white colorless borosilicate glass, with an optimum hydrolytic resistance. Ultra-thin. Performs exceptionally well on all automated glass coverslippers.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-27 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Square, 22x22mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-28 Description: Platinum Coverglass, Square, 25x25mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-29 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 22x40mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-30 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 22x50mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-31 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x30mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-32 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x40mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-33 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x50mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-34 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x55mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-35 Description: Platinum Coverglass, 24x60mm, #1.5 Pack: 10 oz/cs Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:

Color-Coded Microscope Slides

Platinum Line Starfrost color-coded microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-37 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-38 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-41 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-42 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-43 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lt Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-44 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lt Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-45 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lav Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-46 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lav Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-47 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Or Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-48 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Or Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-49 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-50 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-51 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Red Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-52 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Red Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-53 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Silver Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-54 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Silver Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-55 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Salmon Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-56 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Salmon Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-57 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-58 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-59 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-60 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-61 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-62 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-63 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-64 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-65 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Or Pack: 2 Pack Price: $24.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-66 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Or Pack: 20 Case Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-67 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-68 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-69 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-70 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-71 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-72 Description: Platinum Strfr Slide, 45 Deg Bev, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-73 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-74 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-75 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-76 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-77 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-78 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-79 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-80 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-81 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $19.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-82 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg Clip Crnr, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $176.00 Add to Quote:

Starfrost Color-Coded Adhesive Microscope Slides

Platinum Line Starfrost color-coded adhesive microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-83 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-84 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-85 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gld Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-86 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gld Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-87 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-88 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-89 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lav Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-90 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Lav Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-91 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Or Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-92 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Or Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-93 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-94 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-95 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Silver Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-96 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Silver Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-97 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Salmon Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-98 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Salmon Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-99 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-100 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-101 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-102 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Straight Edge, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $303.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-103 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-104 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-105 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-106 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-107 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Or Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-108 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Or Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-109 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-110 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-111 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-112 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-113 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-114 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 45 Deg Bev, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-115 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Bl Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-116 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Bl Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-117 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Gr Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-118 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Gr Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-119 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Pk Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-120 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Pk Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-121 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Yel Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-122 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Yel Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-123 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Wh Pack: 2 Pack Price: $33.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-124 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Clip-Crnr, Wh Pack: 20 Case Price: $308.00 Add to Quote:

Starfrost Advanced Adhesive Microscope Slides

Platinum Line Starfrost advanced adhesive microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates. For IHC stainers.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-125 Description: Platinum Strfr Advanced Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Pack: 2 Pack Price: $43.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-126 Description: Platinum Strfr Advanced Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg Pack: 20 Case Price: $418.00 Add to Quote:

Starfrost Microscope Slides 1.1 mm Thick

Platinum Line Starfrost microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-127 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg, Wh, 1.1mm Pack: 2 Pack Price: $15.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-129 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg, Wh, 1.1mm Pack: 2 Pack Price: $26.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-130 Description: Platinum Strfr Adhesive Slides, 90 Deg, Wh, 1.1mm Pack: 20 Case Price: $248.00 Add to Quote:

Starfrost Microscope Slides 1.2 mm Thick

Platinum Line Starfrost microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-131 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg, Wh, 1.2mm Pack: 2 Pack Price: $21.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-132 Description: Platinum Strfr Slides, 90 Deg, Wh, 1.2mm Pack: 20 Case Price: $189.00 Add to Quote:

Starfrost Patient Control Adhesive Slides

Platinum Line Starfrost patient control adhesive microscope slides are guaranteed to have exceptional clarity and cleanliness. They are packaged in thick foil to protect from humidity even in very warm climates.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71887-133 Description: Platinum Strfr Patient Control Adhesive Slides, Coated, 90 Deg Pack: 2 Pack Price: $90.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71887-134 Description: Platinum Strfr Patient Control Adhesive Slides, Coated, 90 Deg Pack: 20 Case Price: $880.00 Add to Quote: