EMS is proud to introduce the next generation of Magnifying Lights
Equipped with next generation, surface mount LEDs, these innovative designs create the new standard for illuminated magnifiers. Your investment in new technology quickly pays for itself through energy savings. Made in the USA.
NEW: Combination UV/Visible Light Magnifier
Two fixtures in one!
The Green-Lite™ Ultraviolet/Visible LED inspection lamp can be used in Ultraviolet only mode, White light only mode, or Combination mode. It is very useful for conformal coatings or dye penetrant crack inspection, gem identification, and more.
This model is available with 4 diopters and your choice of screw-down base, table-edge clamp, or weighted base.
- Highest lumen output in a lighted magnifier
- Reduced glare, heat and energy consumption
- Multi-angle LEDs for shadowless lighting at a full range of focal lengths and heights
- User controlled LED groups shine desired level of light exactly where required
- Superb dimming software via convenient, reliable membrane switch
- Precision ground, optical grade glass
- Largest lenses in the industry
- Standard 4 diopter (2x) lens
- Optional 5 diopter (2.25x) lens available
- Low voltage (15-24V) power supplies are auto-switchable with worldwide approvals
- Plug in around the world by simply switching the end power cord
- Energy Star compliant (each unit uses 8 watts maximum)
- Auto shut off at 4 hour intervals to prevent energy waste while users are away
- High quality die cast aluminum shades and all steel arm components for ESD safety
- Patented "Elite" arms are slim but have the greatest holding power of any arm of this type in the world
- Virtually "maintenance zero"
For additional accessories available for All Magnifiers, click here
|7x5¼" Rect., UV+White