AMT Series Cleanroom Tables
- Welded box section white powder epoxy coated frames are easy to clean and stainless frames are optional
- Wide range of accessories creates the best environment, increasing performance, productivity and user comfort
- Satin silicon stainless suitable for highest level cleanrooms with 0.25 Ra with seamless cleanroom stainless frames
The seamless design and pharma grade satin silicon finished stainless steel worktop featured in the AMTS series makes these tables ideal for use in cleanrooms and in Medical and Biological environments. Frames have adjustable leveling feet and are suitable for loads up to 200 kg.
A range of robust white Trespa Toplab worktop tables suitable for use in laboratories
- Trespa Toplab meets the highest level of lab-oratory requirements and our seamless design allows for thorough cleaning
- The robust solid welded box frame and top construction gives excellent stability
- Available in 750 and 900 mm working heights
The seamless design, with a welded powdered steel box frame and Trespa Toplab worktop featured in the AMTR series, makes these tables ideal for use in most laboratories where a highly stable work surface is required. The Trespa top is ideal for use in Medical and Biological environments. Frames have adjustable leveling feet and are suitable for loads to 200kg. For stainless versions see the AMTS series.
These laboratory tables feature a rigid frame with leveling feet which ensure the table is in excellent contact with the floor. Options include: monitor arms and castor feet.