Filters

Filter by attributes
  • Material
  • Mesh
Categories

Athene Grids

Grid Technical Data

3.05 mm diameter
Material: Copper (Cu), Nickel (Ni), Gold (Au)

EMS is pleased to now offer the Athene range of grids, renowned for decades for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics.

Sort by
Product Name Ordering Info

Athene Square Mesh Grids

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.

A: Pitch µ, B: Hole Spacing µ, C: Bar µ

Cat # Description A B C Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: A50-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square, 50 mesh A: - B: 450 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $40.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A150-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square, 150 mesh A: - B: 150 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $42.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A200-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square, 200 mesh A: - B: 100 D: 27 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $42.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A200-Ni Description: Athene Grids, Square, 200 mesh A: - B: 100 D: 27 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A300-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square, 300 mesh A: - B: 70 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A300-Ni Description: Athene Grids, Square, 300 mesh A: - B: 70 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $42.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: A400-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square, 400 mesh A: - B: 45 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $40.00 Add to Quote:

Athene Square Mesh Grids with Center Mark

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: AC200-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Square with Center Mark, 200 mesh Pack: 100 Vial Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AC200-Au Description: Athene Grids, Square with Center Mark, 200 mesh Pack: 100 Vial Price: $63.00 Add to Quote:

Athene Thin Bar Grids with Center Mark

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.

A: Pitch µ, B: Hole Spacing µ, C: Bar µ

Cat # Description A B C Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: AT200-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Thin Bar with Center Mark, 200 mesh A: - B: - D: 10 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $51.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AT200-Ni Description: Athene Grids, Thin Bar with Center Mark, 200 mesh A: - B: - D: 10 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $53.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AT300-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Thin Bar with Center Mark, 300 mesh A: - B: - D: 10 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $55.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AT300-Ni Description: Athene Grids, Thin Bar with Center Mark, 300 mesh A: - B: - D: 10 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $65.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AT400-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Thin Bar with Center Mark, 400 mesh A: - B: - D: 10 Pack: 100 Vial Price: $57.00 Add to Quote:

Athene Thick and Thin Bar Grids with Center Mark

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.
Cat # Description A B C Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: ATT200-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Thick/Thin Bar w/ Ctr Mark, 200 mesh A: - B: 150 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $41.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: ATT300-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Thick/Thin Bar w/ Ctr Mark, 300 mesh A: - B: 75 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $46.00 Add to Quote:

Athene Hexagonal Grids

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.

A: Pitch µ, B: Hole Spacing µ, C: Bar µ

Cat # Description A B C Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: AH100-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Hexagonal Mesh, 100 mesh A: - B: 240 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $50.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AH100-Ni Description: Athene Grids, Hexagonal Mesh, 100 mesh A: - B: 240 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $51.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: AH400-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Hexagonal Mesh, 400 mesh A: - B: 240 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $39.00 Add to Quote:

Athene Slotted Grids

Athene grids are renowned for the highest quality standards, exceptionally refined grid bars, and good handling characteristics. 3.05 mm diameter.

A: Pitch µ, B: Hole Spacing µ, C: Bar µ

Cat # Description A B C Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: AS-Cu Description: Athene Grids, Multiple Slots A: - B: 250-700 D: - Pack: 100 Vial Price: $43.00 Add to Quote: