Proven Technology. Superior Reliability. Protecting Every Life Story In Your Lab.
Specifically designed for processing biopsy specimens. Non-absorbent mesh allows fluids to flow through freely while containing small tissue fragments.
- Non-absorbent paper prevents the specimen from being lost: Non-absorbent porous mesh prevents reagent carryover; was designed specifically for processing biopsy specimens
- Reduces impression made on tissue specimen: Biopsy paper filters eliminate the indentation pattern left by form biopsy pads
- Eliminates the hassle associated with paper embedding bags: Biopsy paper can be easily opened with tweezers. Unlike bags or pads with bigger pores, the close knitting of the biopsy paper allows for better handling of tough to find and handle specimens
- Two color choices help manage various colored biopsy specimens: White or black color options provide the contrast necessary to manage various colored small tissues
- Allows Efficient Solvent Flow-Through During Processing
Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.0"