For orientation and positioning of histological specimens during embedding in paraffin wax.
The CellCeps+ Heated Forceps incorporate a safe, low voltage heating element, maintaining an optimum temperature for specimen manipulation in histological wax. They may be used continuously without adjustment. Tissue temperatures will not be significantly affected.
The serrated jaw version has a strong grip ideal for manipulating specimens, cassettes, and base molds. The smooth jaw version is ideal for handling fragile tissue.
Overall forceps length is 15 cm with 1.1 meter cord.
- Operating temperature between 63-70°, prevents tissue from sticking and ensures specimen safety
- Molded polyurethane finger grips remain cool during use, making these forceps comfortable for long embedding sessions.
- Armored at the junction of the forceps and power cable for durability and reliability.
- Bayonet connection prevents disconnection during use.
- 19.5 mm length tips, available in 1, 2, and 4 mm tip widths.
CellCeps+ Heated Tampers fit directly onto the Control Unit and are available in three sizes. The largest tamper is designed to aid embedding of large specimens such as those typically requiring Supa Mega cassettes.
CellCeps+ Control Unit
For use with CellCeps+ Heated Forceps and Tampers.
- Dimensions: 280 mm D x 200 mm W x 85 mm H.
Designated for CellCeps+ Control Unit. 100/240VAC. Complete with adapters for UK, EU, US, AUS, and NZ.
CellCeps+ Heated Forceps Stand
Houses two forceps at a time. Made of anti-microbial powder-coat steel.
- Dimensions: 150 mm D x 60 mm H x 90 mm W
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- For use with CellCeps+ Heated Forceps and Tampers
- 0.5 meters in length
Forceps has serrated jaws. Providing a strong gripfor manipulating specimens, cassettes, and base molds