CoverWell™ Incubation Chambers
CoverWell™ incubation reusable chambers – exceptionally secure seals during incubations
- CoverWell™ incubation chambers are reusable, easy to apply incubation chambers that attach without the use of adhesive
- Microwavable for permeabilization and retrieval steps. (J. Histotechnology 18:115-117, 1995)
- Preserve kinetic (non-capillary) fluid dynamics for better reagent mixing and lower backgrounds. (CellVision 2:165-169, 1995)
- Eliminate precipitate deposits on specimens by incubating slides and specimens upside down during enzymatic color precipitation reaction.
- Provides an exceptionally secure seal during submerged water bath and/or high temperature incubations.
- RNase and DNase free
- Easy removed – reusable
- Adheres to wet or dry surfaces