White Glass, Frosted Microscope Slides

Frosted Slides

Diamond™ White Glass frosted microscope slides are produced using a unique chemical etching process. This provides the slides with a smooth frosted finish that won't wear out slide marking pens. Available with 90° or clipped corners and with single or double sided frosting. The slides are pre-cleaned and ready to use.

  • Produced from the finest quality optical white glass
  • Chemically etched frosting
  • Dimensions: 25 x 75 mm
  • Thickness: 1 mm
  • Packaging: 72/plastic box
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 71883-05 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $29.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-06 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $271.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-07 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-08 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 1-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $293.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-09 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 144 gs Price: $32.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-10 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 90 Deg Grd Edge Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $293.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-11 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 144 gs Price: $35.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 71883-12 Description: Dmnd Wht Gl Slide, 2-Sd Frost, 45 Deg Bev, Clip Crnr Pack: 10 x 144 gs Price: $325.00 Add to Quote: