Fully degradable within 7 years
These eco-friendly, rapidly degradable containers are one of the most innovative specimen containers on the market today.
Plastics take hundreds of years to degrade naturally in the environment, while the only condition necessary for these to biodegrade is constant contact with other degrading material.
No heat, physical stress, oxygen or sunlight are needed for product breakdown. They have the ability to break down safely and quickly, by biological means, into the raw materials of nature and disappear into the environment. They will biodegrade to become some of the soil's organic components in less than 7 years in constant contact with the soil, instead of up to 400 years as conventional plastics.
- Does not contain heavy metals
- No negative effect to its physical properties
- No heat, light or mechanical stress needed for product breakdown
- No toxic residue
- Fully degradable within 7 years, aerobically or anaerobically
- Container made of polypropylene
- Closure made of polyethylene