Electric benchtop dryers offer a compact footprint and accelerate drying of labware with warm, circulating air.
Conserve benchtop space by placing single-sided models up against the wall. Double-sided models double your capacity with only a slightly larger footprint and can be turned perpendicular to the benchtop for easy access to both sides.
- 400 watts of drying power gently circulates heated air into and around items to decrease drying time.
- Heat selector knob with three temperature settings: high, medium and low.
- Power button illuminates when in use, and an 8-amp @ 120V (4-amp @ 230V) circuit breaker and independent thermo-fuse protects unit from overheating.
- Select from single and double sided models with up to 76 peg locations and 4 baskets.
- Electric drying efficiency is enhanced with a replaceable polyurethane foam filter that keeps warmed air dust free. Redirect air flow by inserting plugs instead of pegs into unused peg holes.
- Like the non-electric benchtop models these freestanding dryers have sturdy bases with excellent balance and can be placed on any flat surface.
- Removable polypropylene baskets serve as storage for small labware and extra pegs.