Easy single- and double-step shaping
The EMS Carbon Rod Shaper is an ergonomic and space-saving electric carbon and graphite rod sharpener that provides easy, consistent, and efficient rod shaping for high-capacity labs. Its cutting head consists of two tungsten carbide blades and a top guide bearing. To use, fit the carbon rod of your choice into the holder and simply insert into the top guide bearing to produce precisely cut tips. Carbon dust is automatically removed by vortex into an internal dust collector, which can then be easily removed for cleaning.
- For use with 1/4", 1/8" and 3/16" carbon rods
- Internal dust collection
- Trouble-free cutting blade adjustment
- UL® Listed and CE Certified power supply
|Carbon Rod Sizes (nominal)
||1/4", 1/8", 3/16"
||Single- or double-step
||Dual Tungsten Carbide (4 cutting edges on each blade
||6 5/8" (168 mm)
||0.5" (114 mm)
||4.6 lbs (2.07 kg)
||2 fluid oz. (56 ml)
||[email protected] or [email protected]
The EMS Carbon Rod Shaper with 1/4" rod holder (70305-25) includes:
- 1/4" carbon rod holder
- Blade-setting gauge for single 1 mm diameter step or double-steps with 1.65 mm and 3.8 mm diameters.
The EMS Carbon Rod Shaper with 1/8" rod holder (70305-26) includes:
- 1/8" rod holder
- Blade-setting gauge for single-step 1 mm or 1.2 mm diameter tip carbon rods.
Purchase item 70305-31 to shape 3/16" Carbon Rods.