Made in the USA
This Flotation Workstation helps your tissue preparation easier, safer and more efficient.
The unit comes with conveniently removable glass dish, scratch and chemical resistant plastic housing, microprocessor controlled electronics and a high contrast background for optimum specimen viewing combined with the HISTO Orientator™ for flattening sections and a Slide Dryer, all in one compact unit. The systems are now available in Low Profile 8" x 8" x 2¼" deep dish versions as well as for those labs wanting to float larger ribbons, 8" x 11" x 2".
- Magnetic non-contact switch function for years flawlessly
- Microprocessor-controlled heating, ambient to 65°C
- Flat membrane switches for safety and simplicity
- Fluorescent white lighting positioned for improve tissue viewing glare-free
- Heat-resistant plastic housing maintains cosmetic appearance
- Removable glass dish for easy cleaning
- 2" x 6" or 2" x 8" Convection Slide dryer & 2" x 2" HISTO Orientator™ for eliminating wrinkles
For those flotation bath applications not requiring the add convenience of Slide Dryer and HISTO Orientator™, the basic Flotation Bath provides all the functional need of the Flotation Workstation at the affordable price. The baths again come in two sizes, 8 x 8 x 2¼" or 8 x 11 x 2".
The Floatation Bath and Flotation Workstation have been tested by a registered independent body to rigorous international quality and safety standards, and, have been found to be in compliance with UL, CSA and CE.