The 2 nm series of immunogold reagents fills the gap between Aurion's unique ultra-small gold reagents and the conventional sized 6-25nm gold conjugates.
- Monodisperse size population
- Coefficient of variance < 15%
- For pre- and post-embedding labeling
- Direct visualization in EM optional
- Homogeneous silver enhancement
- In EM applications; use R-Gent SE-EM
- For LM/bio-assays use R-Gent SE-LM
Aurion 2nm conjugated GAR and GAM IgG are prepared using a monodisperse size population of 2 nm gold nanoparticles. Due to its small gold nanoparticle size, labeling density with these Aurion 2 nm Immuno Gold Reagents is significantly higher compared to particle density obtained with comparable Conventional Immuno Gold Reagents. This makes these 2nm immunogold conjugates especially suited for detection of low copy numbers of antigen.
Aurion 2nm Immunogold Reagents contain 60-80 µg of specific protein/ml for IgG conjugates. The average gold particle diameter is 2nm.
The reagents are supplied in PBS with 1% Bovine Serum Albumin and 15 mM NaN3. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.