Premium Vacuum Sustainment
EMS is proud to announce our complete line of Lab Companion™ Vacuum Desiccators that holds a vacuum three times longer than the average vacuum desiccator. Available in 14 models available to suit most needs, users can choose from a standard round style or a unique cabinet style with molded design that prevents implosion.
- Cabinet style Lab Companion™ desiccators hold more and often fit workspaces better
- Round style Lab Companion™ desiccators complement Bel-Art Product's round vacuum desiccator offering; larger than Space Saver™ Vacuum Desiccators, smaller than Technidome® Vacuum Desiccators
- All units maintain a vacuum for 72 hours minimizing maintenance and monitoring
Choose from 14 models that hold a vacuum up to 3 times longer than the average vacuum desiccator.
These high-quality vacuum desiccators provide vacuum integrity lasting three times longer than the average vacuum desiccator resulting in lower maintenance and greater peace of mind. Able to maintain 29"-Hg vacuum for over 72 hours at room temperature, they stay gastight allowing reliable storage, creation of anaerobic environments, degassing of materials or vacuum drying of samples over extended periods.
- Viton® 3-way valve offers consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange
- Transparent polycarbonate construction is durable, easy to clean, chemical-resistant, and allows quick visualization of the desiccator contents
- Amber tinted UV blocking models block 100% of UVA, B, and C light to minimize damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples
- Vacuum gauge (analog dial) allows quick and convenient checking of the vacuum level
Cabinet Style Lab Companion™ Vacuum Desiccators
Outstanding vacuum sustainment in a space-maximizing cube
- Integrally molded cubic box design enables outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability
- Cabinet style provides maximum useable space
- Swinging door allows easy access; built in locking tabs secure the door when not under vacuum
- Analog vacuum gauge in front door allows vacuum level checking at a glance
- Perforated shelves can be repositioned to accommodate various storage needs (additional shelves available separately)
- Built-in ports permit attachment of up to 3 additional valves (sold separately)
- Stackable space-saving design allows efficient use of work space
- Eight models to choose from; 11, 23, 35, and 45 liter internal volume in clear or UV blocking amber