PolyPaper® is a Trademark of Nalgene® for a special spunbonded polyethylene “paper" designed for exceptional strength and resistance to moisture and chemicals. Records written or printed onPolyPaper® are virtually indestructible. PolyPaper® outperforms conventional papers, even with special coatings. It is unaffected by fresh or salt water. The non-absorbent, lint-free material resists mildew, tearing, fraying, curling, aging and discoloration. Chemical spills rinse off easily. PolyPaper® accepts any writing device. You can even write on it with No. 2 pencil under water.
Valuable notes and data are permanently secured in these hand cover, case-bound books – important for documenting research.
- Thick polyethylene cover, uncoated PolyPaper® pages
- Waterproof, and extremely chemical resistant
- 50 sheets are numbered and printed with a fine green ¼", grid or horizontal 3 lines per inch
- Pages include spaces for dates and signatures of workers and witnesses, for securing patent protection, measures: 9¼" x 11¼" (235 x 286 mm)
- Other pages include instructions for keeping research records, table of contents, and the page for issuing the notebook