Magic wands are ideal for use for electronic high-tech areas to laboratories, from preparation of samples to applying adhesives, using it as a stirring rod, or even dosing samples, etc.
Probes are 6" (150 mm) long and available in three types of plastic.
High performance plastic type SV
- PVDF polyvinylidene fluoride carbon fiber reinforced
- Excellent mechanical strength and toughness
- Smooth surface
- Heat stabilized, high heat capability, continuous use temperature up to 150°C
- High purity (clean room and medical devices approved, low extraction value)
- Excellent chemical resistance to most aggressive substances (mineral and organic acid) and solvents (hydrocarbons, alcohols, halogenated), resistant to halogensÂ»outstanding resistance to hydrofluoric acid (40% conc., 90°C), nitric acid (50% conc., 90°C), hydrochloric acid (36% conc., 90°C)
- High abrasion resistance: resistant to UV and nuclear radiation (sterilization)
- ESD safe material, (avoid powder attraction, sparks generation, ignition sources)
- Typical applications include handling of very scratch- and contamination-sensitive components, cleaning and etching processes