Automated slide stainer for hematology and bacteriology
The Midas III-Plus Automated Stainer lets you automate all hematology and bacteriology staining applications. Since the unit is fully programmable, you can replicate your existing staining techniques to ensure consistent results for your peripheral blood and bone marrow smears, as well as your bacteriological smears.
- Small footprint and low maintenance
- Up to 30 slides or coverslips uniformly stained in minutes
- Medium-throughput staining up to 1,000 slides per day
- Automatic electronic self-test at start up
- Versatile stainer with 9 user-defined programs each containing up to 29 possible processing steps
- Ideally suited for Wright, Giemsa, Wright-Giemsa, Pappenheim, Hemacolor® and Leishman staining of blood and bone marrow smears
- Ease of use for Gram, Kinyoun, and AFB staining applications
- Full one year warranty
The Midas III-Plus Automated Stainer gives you the ability to automate all hematology and bacteriology staining applications. Since the unit is fully programmable, you can duplicate your existing staining techniques and ensure consistent results for your peripheral blood and bone marrow smears as well as your bacteriological smears.
The Midas III-Plus Automated Stainer has a small footprint. Designed to perform routine hematology and bacteriology staining effortlessly, it uses the dip slide staining technique which ensures uniform staining for every sample and reduces stain consumption up to 50%.
This versatile automated stainer combines the reliable electronics and mechanics of the original Midas III Stainer, now with a new optional plastic hood enclosure to make your laboratory a safer environment. Ideally suited for staining up to 1,000 slides per day, this stainer will become the new workhorse of your hematology/bacteriology lab.
||9 user-defined programs (up to 29 steps each), 1 test program
||1 second to 99 minutes
||6 stations: 4 reagent, 1 drying, 1 rinse. Option to turn drying and rinse stations into reagent stations.
||8 vessels & lids
||300 ml, reagent container (standard)
150 ml, 3-chamber reagent container (optional) (New)
||20 position (standard)
10 (New) and
30 position (optional)
||1 to 30 slides
|Rinse station flow
||Program maintains 500 ml/min increments allowing for precise rinsing
||21" (53 cm)
||18" (46 cm)
||15" (38 cm)
||60 lbs. (27 kg)
||60 lbs. (27 kg)