The mini-BUCK™ Primary Flow Calibrator is the industry standard for day-to-day flow verification and calibration of your personal and environmental sampling pumps. It is also suitable for verifying rotameters, setting instrument panels, and calibrating laboratory instruments. No more lugging oversized calibration panels. No more rotameter inaccuracies. The mini BUCK™ is accurate at any altitude and can be used for flow measurements with sampling media.
- True Primary Standard
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Work at any altitude without correction
- Instant readout of volumetric flow
- NIST traceable with ±0.5% accuracy
- Microprocesor controlled to provide fast, accurate, repeatable measurements
- Available with variety flow ranges