Paper Biopsy Bags

These bags are made from porous paper which provides maximum tissue safety during processing. They permit proper fluid exchange and drainage. Available in three sizes.

To Use: Simply introduce the specimen into the bag and fold it enclosing the cassette or capsule. You are now ready to process as usual.

Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 62326-01 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 45 mm x 75 mm Pack: 100 Pack Price: $11.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 62326-05 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 45 mm x 75 mm Pack: 500 Pack Price: $48.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 62326-02 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 30 mm x 50 mm Pack: 100 Pack Price: $11.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 62326-10 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 30 mm x 50 mm Pack: 500 Pack Price: $45.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 62326-03 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 75 mm x 94 mm Pack: 100 Pack Price: $14.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 62326-15 Description: Biopsy Paper Bags, 75 mm x 94 mm Pack: 500 Pack Price: $56.00 Add to Quote: