Our Wax Trimmer is an appliance for removing excess paraffin from embedding tissue cassettes.It is compact, tabletop design fits easily in any histology lab. Melted paraffin is shaved away. Collection tray stays in place by magnetic contact with the unit. The convenient PE disposable tray liner allows easy disposal of the runoff wax. No need to scrape out the collection tray.
- Multiple blocks may be trimmed simultaneously
- Grooved surface for proper wax drainage
- Two temperature settings – Low setting is approx. 80°F and high setting is 90°F
- UL listed power cord
- Includes 5 pieces disposable drip tray liner
- Dimensions: 11¼" (including tray) W x 5" D x 8" H (15 x 23 x 18 cm). 8 lbs (3.6kg)
- Electrical 115 VAC, 50/60Hz, 4 Amp