1. pH-Fix™ Universal Indicator Sticks
In contrast to conventional indicator papers, the indicator dyes of pH-Fix sticks are substantially bound to the cellulose fibers. As a result, the possibility of the color bleeding, even in strongly basic solutions, is avoided. Furthermore, there are the following advantages:
- Measurement of pH value is possible even in unbuffered or very weakly buffered solutions, since the sticks can be left in the solution until the final color change is completed.
- Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes.
- Colors of the individual color fields cannot run into each other, thereby allowing for a more precise comparison with the color scale.
- Recently developed indicator dyes guarantee a sharp differentiation between the individual pH values and a clear and easy comparison to the color scale.
- Sample application – four different indicator papers 6x5 mm are sealed on to a plastic strip 6x85 mm. The strips are sufficiently long to avoid contact between the fingers and the test sample.
pH-Fix™ Indicator Sticks are packed in a box of 100 sticks 6 x 85 mm.