An innovative, labeling system specially designed for
indented-cap style cryogenic storage vials.
The new PikaTAG® applicator tool allows you to easily pick-up small labels from
their liners and insert them into vial caps. Simply remove the protective cap,
press to pick up a label, and deposit the label into the indented cap. A bend at
the end of the tool allows for just the right amount of pressure. Save precious lab time with this easy-to-use process.
For use with most common cryo vials (1.2 to 5 ml) including: Nunc® #375418,
Corning™ #430488, Simport® #T301, T308, T309, T310, and T311, Nalgene®)
#5000-0020, Greiner Cryo.s™, and similar vials commonly used for storage in
vapor and liquid phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C / -321°F).
Each sheet of 48 refill tips can be used to apply upwards of 100 labels per tip. A
replaceable cap is supplied to protect the refill tips after use.
1 PikaTAG® Applicator
1 Refill Sheet (48 tip replacements)
1 roll of 4,000 cryogenic dot labels (0.35" diameter) for vial caps (1" or 3" core)
- Provide an economical alternative to cap inserts.
- Each kit can label up to 4,000 vial caps.
- Ergonomic design makes label application easy.
- Eliminates risk of cap insert popping out and possible loss of information.
- Can be used with flat cap tubes and vials as well.
- Cryo labels in the kit can be used with common thermal transfer printers.
- Patent Pending.