Simultaneously identify both the side and bottom of automated storage tubes.
PinTAG cryogenic labels have a unique, patent-pending design that allows them to be affixed onto the side and bottom of slim profile, 1.0 ml, 1.4 ml, and 2.0 ml sample storage tubes such as Simport® T100-20, Matrix™, LVL technologies LI, and LX 1000, and others.
These labels are fully compatible with automated sample-readers/scanners, inventory management software, and automatic/robotic liquid handling systems generating high-throughput. They can be printed with 1D/2D barcodes, graphics, variable data, and human-readable text. They provide maximum user control when sampling or aliquoting specimen libraries, or encoding custom information onto the receiving vials.
- Suitable for cryogenic and laboratory freezer storage, as well as transportation on dry ice.
- Maximum labeling flexibility in applications such as clinical trials, diagnostics, biobanking, epidemiological studies, and kit manufacturing.
- Temperature range from -196°C to +110°C
- No need for pre-barcoded vials; print your own information.
- Allows slim profile tubes to be re-labeled easily.
- Compatible with most thermal transfer printers.
- Resistant to alcohol.
- Patent Pending.
||1.26" x 0.3" (32 mm x 7.6 mm)
||4,000 or 8,000
||1" or 3"
||No; with back slit (for easy peel off)
||Max strength extra-permanent
||From -196°C to +110°C
||RR-Class Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons