Premium substrates for microarray™ is used on a standard microscope slide 1 x 3", selective glass. All of the following slides are pre-packaged in a secure, no-contact mBox™, then vacuum-sealed in a foil barrier bag prior to shipping. Each package contains 20 slides.
UltraClean™ Glass Slide
A premium substrate ready to coat with your chemistry.
UltraClean™ substrate provides users with a pristine glass surface which can be used in any coating process compatible with glass such as silanization and polylysine. Manufactured from the highest quality low fluorescence glass.
UltraClean substrates are manufactured in a precise and controlled process incorporating HEPA filtration. This ensures a clean and consistent surface for optimum performance in microarray applications.
- Slides are available with ES – Enhanced Surface Treatment. ES Surface treatments produce a smaller, more uniform spot size without having to change your protocol
- Flatness is <10µ variation over a 76mm diagonal interval
- 60/40 scratch-dig surface quality
- Soda-lime silicate glass
- 0.98 – 1.02 mm thickness
- Edges: plain cut
- Standard size: 25.10 x 75.36 ±0.38 mm
- Thickness: 1.00 ±0.02 mm
- Maximum edge chip: 0.05 mm
- Coating: none
- Printable area: 20 x 70 mm