- Extended neck for ergonomics
- Perfect for use under the hood
- Allows user to rest elbow on bench
- QuickStand™ Retractable Kickstand
- 8-hour rechargeable battery life
- Pressure-sensitive speed control
ProPette REACH brings a new level of user comfort to pipetting with serological pipettes. Its extended neck does all the reaching, while the user's elbow rests on the benchtop or hood surface.
ProPette REACH eliminates the discomfort and fatigue normally associated with aspirating and dispensing under a hood. It dramatically reduces the amount of arm lift required to aspirate and dispense in bottles, flasks and dishes. This takes pressure off of the shoulder, elbow and wrist, while minimizing the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
ProPette REACH also includes the patented QuickStand, which defaults to a neutral and out-of-the-way position, but can be folded back to support the pipette at an ideal angle, acting as a virtual "pause button" during research.