- Acetone Soluble - Ideal for high purity work
- Low Melting Point - Flows at 135°C
- Crystal Clear - Good for applications utilizing transmitted light
This temporary mounting wax is used in a variety of applications to bond samples during a processing application. After processing, the mounting wax is washed away in acetone leaving no residue.
Typical applications include
- Single Microscopy Sample Preparation
- Single Crystal Mounting
- Metallurgical Applications
- Wire Sawing
- Grinding and Polishing
- Ultrasonic Cutting
Thermoplastic polymer. Softening point is 71°C (160°F). Flow point is 135°C (275°F). Viscosity at flow point is 6,000cps. The color is crystal clear and it dissolves in acetone. QuickStickT comes 20 sticks/tray and it weighs approximately 350 gram. Each stick measures 3"(L) x ¼"(W) x ¼"(H) (76 x 6 x 6 mm).