RDO and RDO Gold were developed with the basic premise of making your work routine quicker and easier without sacraficing the quality and integrity of your samples.
RDO and RDO Gold are remarkably effective multipurpose decacifiers that can be tailored to suit your specific lab routine.
Both RDO and RDO Gold
- Offer crisp nuclear staining and definition
- Give distinguishable chromatin
- Show great surface decalcification
- Safe enough to be disposed down to lab sink to drain
How is RDO Gold different from the original RDO
- RDO Gold is designated for those biopsies which contain minimal amounts of calcium
- No filtration is required with RDO Gold
- RDO Gold gives stellar morphological representation of bone biopsies
- There is no folding of tissues with RDO Gold
- RDO Gold is clear and non-precipitate
Both RDO and RDO Gold are
- Far Superior to other Decalcifiers
- Great Cellular Differentiation
- Safe – Non Toxic – Non-Corrosive
- Superb Staining Quality
- Available in Wide Mouth Liter Bottle
- Gayle Callis et al. "Dacalcification of Bone: Literature Review and Practical Study of Various Decalcifying Agents, Methods, and Their Effects on Bone Histology". The J. of Histology, Vol. 21, No. 1, March 1998
- Sherley A. Powell, HT (ASCP) HTL. "Method to Facilitate Sectioning Incompletely Decalcified Bone". Mercer University, School of Medicine. Microtime Georgia, State Newsletter
- Becky Scholes, HTL, MT (ASCP).:Bone Marrow Biopsies". H.I.S.T.O. Iowa State Newsletter
For stellar morphological bone biopsies with minimal calcium. No filtration required. Non-precipitate.