ReadyStrain™ is the first product of its kind, providing all the necessary parts for filtration of cell suspensions and combining them into a single, preassembled, ready to use, sterile packet.
These kits eliminate the contamination risks associated with opening multiple packages, and assembling separate pieces (i.e. tubes strainers and caps). The individual sterile packets mean researchers are no longer forced to expose entire bags of 50ml tubes and corresponding caps in order to perform one filtration. Instead they can open a single ReadyStrain packet directly under the hood.
Each kit contains a sterile SureStrain™ Strainer, pre-attached to a sterile 50 ml tube, with a separate sterile screw-cap ready for assembly, processing and storage after the filtration is complete. Kits are supplied in easy open "tear-strip" bags and gamma sterilized.
- Includes 50ml tube, 1 attached strainer (40, 70 or 100µm), and screw cap for 50 ml tube
- Opens directly under the hood – reduces contamination risks
- Preassembled – ready to use
- Guaranteed sterile – gamma
- Packaged in easy-open "tear-strip" bags