Type M-M; mini-angled; 0.20 mm thickness
We are aware that in order to achieve the finest results in your work, you continually have to search for the highest quality instruments. The quality that will allow you to meet the high demands of your respected field.
Here at Electron Microscopy Sciences we are dedicated to these needs. With this dedication in mind we have entered into an exclusive arrangement with our sister company, DiATOME Ltd., that enables us to offer you their experience in diamond instrument manufacturing.
For many years DiATOME has been the leading manufacturer - "the innovators" in diamond instruments for a variety of applications including, but not limited to; ultramicrotomy, fiber optics, and eye surgery.
DiATOME has now begun to manufacture for us diamond knives for microsurgery, dissection, and its related applications. The knives are of the same quality that DiATOME customers have become accustomed.
Distinctive designs combined with DiATOME's expertise in diamond technology and manufacturing assures you the best quality knife and being able to use it for many years.
Freehand Diamond Knife
Characteristics and Specifications:
- Our ultra-sharp blade cuts with minimum pressure, without tearing or damaging the specimen and reduces the risk of specImen distortion
- Our UNIQUE PRESSURE MECHANISM allows blade actuation with one hand
- The handle is made of titanium and is coated by high vacuum with titanium nitride to harden the surface
- The knife is corrosion free and is completely resistant to saline solutions
- It can be sterilized in an autoclave up to 200°C
- Special tray for sterilization is available
- If your diamond is damaged or broken, we can resharpen it or replace it and guarantee that the repaired knife will be of the same standards of perfection as the original