With an ergonomic design, the Sprout® Plus Mini Centrifuge has many features that bring increased efficiency to the lab.
Tool-free SnapSpin rotors and quick-spin options make the centrifuges fast and easy to use. The lid was functionally designed to fit in the palm of the hand for easy repeat opening and quick tube extraction. A weighted rubberized base eliminates potential movement and dampens vibration and noise.
The Sprout Plus is ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples, with adapters to accommodate all major microtube and PCR tube styles (1.5/2.0, 0.5, 0.2 ml) for customized use. The centrifuge housing is made from ABS plastic and lids are polycarbonate plastic enabling the unit to be easily cleaned.
The Sprout Plus has the same footprint as the original Sprout, with a few added features and benefits.
- A locking lid for added protection when the unit is in use
- The lid can be unlocked and opened with one hand
- A larger lid to accommodate longer and skirted tubes, as well as taller tube lids
- A breaking function to quickly stop the unit when powered off or when the lid is opened
- Meets the latest applicable North American and EU safety requirements
- 3-year Warranty
||Approx. 6,000 rpm (fully loaded)
||Suitable for worldwide voltages 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 HZ 0.6A Approx 7.3 W
||6 x 5 x 4.3 in (15.3 x 12.8 x 10.9 cm)
|Weight (w/round rotor)
||1.60 lb, 0.73 kg
||100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 1.0A, ) Output: 12VDC, 2.2A w/4 plug adapters for: UK, EU, North America, and Australia
For Indoor use, Double insulated, Level VI efficiency
||UL (Canada and US), GS, TUV, CE, PSE, and C-Tick
- Sprout Plus Mini Centrifuge
- 6 place 1.5/2.0 ml tube rotor
- 16 place 0.2 ml tube rotor (single or 2 x 8 strip)
- 6 tube adapters 0.2 ml
- 6 tube adapters 0.5 ml
- 4 O-rings
- Storage case for rotors and adapters, includes a tube rack
- Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs