The Accu-Cut® SRM™ 200 Rotary Microtome is designed to work with the Accu-Edge® Blade System to offer unparalleled performance. This manual microtome features a smooth-running hand-wheel helps minimize stress on the operator’s hands and optimize both efficiency and productivity, three-axis specimen orientation, specimen retraction, lateral displacement of the Blade Holder and trimming functions.
The SRM™ 200 was designed with blade compatibility in mind, maximizing the performance of the Accu-Edge Blades.
Dimensions: 16"W x 18.5"D x 12"H (40 x 47 x 29.5 cm)
Weight: 29 kg (64 lbs)
Thickness setting range: 0.5 – 60 microns.
Available two models: retracting and non-retracting.Features
- The universal cassette clamp ensures that the specimen block is held securely in place, while the orienting clamp allows the user to precisely position the specimen surface to the blade.
- Specimen retraction not only protects the specimen surface, it helps ensure that the microtome blade remains sharp and effective.
- A trimming lever allows the user to advance the specimen 10 or 50 microns to facilitate accurate and fast trimming of the specimen block
- The micron thickness setting is an adjustable visual display, which ensures accuracy with each rotation of the handwheel. For ease of use, the handwheel brake engages in any position.
- For added convenience and safety, the Universal Blade Holder base has a lateral displacement feature. This allows the operator to utilize the full length of the microtome blade without having to release the blade clamping mechanism or directly manipulate the blade.
- Cleaning and maintenance is easy, thanks to the sliding cover that protects the inside of the instrument from sectioning debris. (Waste Tray #63318-01 and Bag #63318-25 are available separately)
- Accessories included for use with low- and high-profile.