These containers are for applications needing the utmost security and where sample integrity is of high importance. A great feature of the Spectainer™ I is that it incorporates a unique tamper evident screw cap, ensuring peace of mind during transport or storage situations where someone could tamper with the specimen.
Both containers and caps are manufactured without the use of plasticisers or mold release agents. All material used is free from latex. Containers are 95kpa compliant.
- Molded ridges around lid make it easy to open and close
- Tamper evident sealing ring for better sample protection
- Specially designed notches to ensure a perfect tamper evident seal
- Warning label has space for patient identification
- Ridges around base offer a better grip during opening and closing
- Container made of polypropylene
- Closure made of polyethylene
Available in three sizes: 60*, 90 and 120 ml. The sterile container protects its sterility with a tamper evident seal.
*The 60 ml size is not graduated.