*30 mm dia. is packaged in a cardboard box containing 100 pieces.
Thickness No. 1.5H (tol ± 5 µm) for high-performance microscope objectives.
Compliance with the nominal thickness has a critical impact on imaging quality. Thickness variations reduce image contrast and produce image defects, particularly spherical aberrations. This high-precision cover glass with thickness No. 1.5H features exceptionally accurate thickness of 170 µm ± 5 µm. This state-of-the-art cover glass is ideal for objectives with high numerical aperture and high resolution, such as:
||N.A. > 0.7
|Objectives for Water Immersion
||N.A. > 1.0
|Objectives for Glycerol Immersion
||N.A. > 1.2
|Objectives for Oil Immersion
||N.A. > 1.3
- Made of chemically resistant borosilicate glass D 263®M of the first hydrolytic class
- Absolutely colorless, perfectly clear, suitable for fluorescence microscopy
- In compliance with DIN ISO 8255
- For in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- Hinged plastic boxes 200 pieces..