Tissue-Tek Biopsy, Uni Cassette Yellow (4088)
Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassette® System is now easier to use in every way. It is made from a solvent and decalcifying solution resistant plastic and comes with a snap-latch hinge-lock disposable lid. The cassettes have three textured writing surfaces. Biopsy/Uni-Cassette® cassettes are the same Uni-Cassette® but feature 1 mm pores instead of slots, which eliminates the warping of most small specimens and reduce the risk of specimen loss.
- Smooth, single action, fracture-back hinge - Fractures when being closed, then breaks easily and smoothly without rough edges for greater protection
- Raised Spacer nubs - Placed at the center and the corners. Helps maintain the space between the cassettes for better exchange of processing reagents
- Wider, thicker finger tab - Eliminates sharp edges; reduces strain on operator's finger. It simplifies opening of the lid
- Improved front latch - Provides secure closure while making it easier to open
- New smooth edge, sure-locking lid - The closure guides make it easier to close the lid. Secures sample throughout entire processing cycle
- Oversize front writing surface - For large print and/or more information. Angled to make the cassette easier to hold and label
With 1mm pores.