AURION 2 nm Immuno Gold Reagents in the 2 nm kits are prepared using a monodisperse size population of 2 nm gold nanoparticles. Due to its small gold nanoparticle size, labeling density with AURION 2 nm Immuno Gold Reagents is significantly higher compared to particle density obtained with Conventional Immuno Gold Reagents. This makes the conjugated especially suited for detection of low copy numbers of antigen.
The AURION 2 nm kits are available in two versions: one for Light Microscopy and one for Electron Microscopy.
- Monodisperse size population
- Coefficient of variance < 15%
- High labeling density
- Suitable for low copy numbers of antigen
- For pre- and post embedding
- Direct visualization in EM optional
- For electron microscopy with Aurion R-Gent SE-EM
The Immuno Gold Silver Staining kit for 2 nm reagents contains:
- 1 small package vial of an Ultra Small (0.8 nm) or 2 nm Immuno Gold Reagent
- 30 ml AURION BSA-c™ (10%)
- 30 ml AURION R-Gent SE-EM, silver enhancement reagents for Electron Microscopy or 60 ml AURION R-Gent SE-LM, silver enhancement reagents for Light Microscopy
- 30 ml Blocking solution