Exceptional Quality – Exceptional Value
For all of your magnetic separation experiments, these powerful racks sequester magnetic beads so that affinity ligands (antibodies, streptavidin or proprietary reagents for coupling nucleic acids) or rinse solutions can be added or decanted in assays. They offer exceptional quality and value compared to competing brands.
- Patent pending, independent sleeves on 50 ml and 15/5 ml models make liquid addition and removal easier with less accidental fluid loss
- Powerful magnets quickly secure beads
- Spring plunger on tube sleeves of 1.5 to 50 ml models allows beads to be sequestered at various heights along tube wall
- Simply turn tube for efficient bead mixing
- 96-well PCR plate model has 24 magnets that snugly hold the plate while attracting beads to the tube walls
- Flat bottom microplate model has magnets covering entire footprint to accept all standard micro-plates with any number of wells; 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, etc.
- Racks fit microplates following ANSI standards
- Clear acrylic allows unobstructed view of tube contents
Independent sleeves. Spring plunger on tube sleeves for easier liquid addition and removal.