Now available with alternate gas configuration
If your facility prefers a wired touchpad programming interface, the new Evactron E50 E-TC Plasma De-Contaminator is for you!
The touchpad has an RS-232 cable connecting it to the controller. Its simplified Plasma Radical Source utilizes air plasma and UV afterglow to reduce hydrocarbon contamination, delivering results quickly.
- Desktop controller with pushbutton operation
- Tethered touchpad communication package
- Small Footprint
- Hardware interlock
- Chassis dimensions 44 x 8.9 x 22 cm
- Touchpad dimensions 134 x 112 x 69 mm
- RF Power: 20-75 watts at 13.56 MHZ RFHC
- 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input