SiN TEM Win. Grid, (8)100 sq., (1)100x350µm, 20nm
Silicon Nitride TEM Window Grids perform well under harsh lab conditions.
Silicon frames are 100 µm thick. Grids fit standard 3 mm holders and most double tilt holders. They come in clear gel-boxes for simpler sample preparation.
- Plasma Cleanable - can be vigorously plasma cleaned to remove organic contamination
- Field to Field Uniformity - Less than 0.5 nm variation in film thickness across an entire production log, not just a single window grid
- Tolerates temperatures above 1000°C - Supports use in environmental TEMs where dynamic processes are observed at high temperatures
- Withstands Harsh Conditions - Provides an ideal balance of imaging resolution, chemical stability and mechanical strength
- Incorporates LPCVD, low-stress(~250MPa), non-stoichiometric silicon nitride to provide flat, insulating and hydrophobic surfaces
||9 squares (100 x 100 µm)
*Coated with 1 nm of ultrahigh purity carbon to minimize charging
Choosing a TEM Window Grid