The Davidson Marking System®

The original tissue marking system.

First developed for the Mohs technique, the Davidson Marking System® is suitable for a variety of lab applications involving tissue orientation. These dyes are specifically formulated for both fresh and frozen tissue samples and can be used pre- or post- fixation.

  • Adheres to tissue throughout processing
  • Clear visibility under the microscope
  • Dyes are easily distinguished from each other
  • Space-efficient and economical

Complete sets offer everything needed in one convenient location, perfect for small spaces such as lab work stations, shelves, or mobile units. Sets come with 5, 6, or 7 colors, with 2 oz. dyes.

Tray and Dye Options

Individual trays and dyes allows you to put together the elements specifically needed in your laboratory. Each configuration is available in plastic or wood. The 5-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles is also available in stainless steel. All tray materials are recyclable and feature a printed ruler for quickly recording measurements during mapping or measuring specimens.

Dye bottles can be repurchased in their size to restock the set, or can be filled from 8 oz. size "refill" bottles. 8 colors are available. There are also wood or plastic trays for 8 oz. bottles.

7-Dye 1. oz set and 1 oz. individual bottles available upon request.

Complete Sets
Cat # Description Pack Price Quote Quantity
Cat #: 63021-01 Description: 7-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL,O,V Pack: Set Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-02 Description: 7-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL,O,V Pack: Set Price: $231.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-03 Description: 6-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL,O Pack: Set Price: $200.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-04 Description: 6-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL,O Pack: Set Price: $200.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-05 Description: 5-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL Pack: Set Price: $178.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-06 Description: 5-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL Pack: Set Price: $178.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-07 Description: 5-Color Set, 2 oz. each of G,Y,BK,R,BL Pack: Set Price: $178.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-10 Description: 7-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $46.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-11 Description: 7-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $46.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-12 Description: 6-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-13 Description: 6-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-14 Description: 5-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $39.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-15 Description: 5-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $39.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-16 Description: 5-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $39.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-17 Description: 5-Dye Tray for 8 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $46.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-18 Description: 5-Dye Tray for 8 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $46.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-19 Description: 3-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-20 Description: 3-Dye Tray for 2 oz. bottles Pack: Bottle Price: $30.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-40 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-41 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-42 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-43 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-44 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-45 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-46 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-47 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 8 oz. Pack: 8 oz Price: $108.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-50 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-51 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-52 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-53 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-54 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-55 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-56 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-57 Description: Tissue Marking Dye, 2 oz. Pack: 2 oz Price: $44.00 Add to Quote:
Cat #: 63021-60 Description: Small Specimen Kit Pack: Kit Price: $72.00 Add to Quote: