Pre-cut, Peel-Off Labels Designed for Use in Thermal Transfer Printers
Thermal Transfer Cryo-Tags are a reliable and convenient way to identify samples with text or a barcode on microtubes, microplates, bottles and other laboratory containers.
- Unique solvent-resistant, acrylic-based adhesive provides excellent cold temperature performance.
- Specially coated for use with a resin ribbon that provides the best performance under extreme conditions.
- Resists Degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture and wide temperature fluctuations.
- Print as little as one label at a time, eliminating label waste and saving time and money.
- Print popular barcode formats for fast and easy sample identification.
- Works with all thermal transfer printers
- Print crisp, clear, professional quality labels.
Thermal Transfer Labels for Storage in Temperatures From -196°C to 80°C
On a 3" I.D. Core with 4,000 labels per roll
|Tag Size in
||Tag Size mm
|0.94 x 0.50"
||24 x 13 mm
||0.5 ml tubes