ProPlate Microtiter Plate (MP)
Patented ProPlate™ technology for high throughput robotic processing of microarrays
Bottomless SBS compliant microtiter plate superstructures were developed for use with robotic processors. TheSuperstructures come in a permanently affixed well format – the ProPlate MP™, or a removable well format – the FlexPlate MP™.
The ProPlate MP™ SBS compliant microtiter plate features a SecureSeal™ Plus adhesive bonding system applied to a bottomless 96-round well, black, polystyrene microtiter plate. Simply peel off the protective polyliner and apply large format array for automated processing.
The proprietary adhesive forms a water-tight seal between a microarray substrate and the bottomless microtiter plate. Grace Bio Labs offers plate with SBS standard spacing in both 96-well (shown) and 384-well formats.
Key product features include
- Guaranteed flat SBS compliant microtiter plate format which enables robotic processing of assays
- Water-tight seal between superstructure and substrate
- Compatible with glass or plastic substrates.
- 96 round well format
- Complete microtiter plate with microcellulose film coated substrate, adhesive superstructure alone.
- With SBS standard spacing in both 96-well formats.