The DuraPorter® translucent sealed specimen or sample transport tote is ideal for holding and storing a variety of laboratory equipment and samples, including
- Hazardous/sensitive research samples
- Clinical and Phlebotomy samples
- Blood bags and/or tissue/organ samples
- Public Health samples
- Laboratory instruments
- Biotransport carrier
Hospitals, field hospitals, sea ports, airports, clinical and research laboratories worldwide are experiencing a heightened focus on disease control. Help these establishments safely handle, store and transport potentially infectious specimens within the facility with the DuraPorter®.
The DuraPorter® is an easy-to-load, durable, waterproof, and leak-proof container that securely locks for transport. Available in clear, translucent yellow and translucent red, the DuraPorter® provides visibility for content identification and protection during sample transport.
- Polycarbonate construction
- Silicone water-tight seal and three lid clasps provide secure closure
- Carry handle folds neatly into body space allowing the units to be stacked
- Lid opens a full 180°, allowing total access to contents and making it easier to clean
- Accommodates 13 and 16 mm tubes in a 72-place OneRack™, or similar sized/brand of rack
- Available in three colors for user/owner identification
The entire unit can be placed in a freezer or refrigerator if the enclosed samples need to be kept chilled. Included separators can also be used to create inner compartments. Or, use without racks or separators as one large storage space for larger samples or supplies.
The DuraPorter® is in compliance with U.S. standards, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030