The embedding tool you can't do without
EMS Paraffin Tappers come in multiple sizes to fit different embedding molds. It holds the heat so the tissue stays flat in the mold. They will help you get any piece of tissue embedded flat and in the same plane for easier cutting.
These Paraffin Tappers are helpful with multiple piece skins, large pieces of uterus, and even those multi-piece biopsies. They reduce re-cuts and re-embeds, as the tissue is embedded flat in the embedding mold the first time. Available in a kit with a base and five tappers. Replacement tappers are available in all sizes, including an additional XX-Large tapper.
The kit includes
- Stainless steel storage base
- 5 x 5 x 1.5 mm paraffin tapper
- 13 x 12 x 1.5 mm paraffin tapper
- 22 x 22 x 1.5 mm paraffin tapper
- 29 x 23 x 1.5 mm paraffin tapper
- 35 x 23 x 1.5 mm paraffin tapper